Addiction to drugs or alcohol does not discriminate. People from all walks of life and backgrounds suffer from substance use issues. This is due to addiction being a disease that is difficult to fight on your own.
The most effective way to battle an addiction to drugs or alcohol is to enter into an addiction treatment program. Baltimore Detox Center offers addiction treatment programs that are tailored to the needs of each of our clients. Through a variety of addiction treatment therapies, we can help you build the healthy coping skills you need for recovery. Reach out to our team today to learn more.
Do I Need an Addiction Treatment Program?
It can be challenging to self-evaluate and determine whether you have an addiction requiring professional help. Perhaps you’re concerned that a person that you care about may need a substance abuse treatment program. In either case, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are work, school, or family obligations not being met because of drug or alcohol abuse?
- Has an addiction to drugs or alcohol caused legal issues?
- Has there been a dramatic weight loss?
- Are previously enjoyable activities not being pursued?
- Have there been outbursts of anger or mood swings?
- Are there sudden signs of financial difficulties?
If you find yourself answering “yes” to one or more of these questions, an addiction treatment program may be the key to recovery. Treatment therapies are a vital component of any substance abuse treatment program. Baltimore Detox Center proudly offers treatment therapies that can give you or a loved one the tools needed for long-lasting recovery.
What Kinds of Treatment Therapies Are Available?
At Baltimore Detox Center, we provide a wide array of treatment therapies as the foundation of our addiction treatment programs. We design an individualized treatment plan that uses some or all of these treatment therapies, depending on your needs.
Learn more about some of our treatment therapies:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – This type of treatment, also known as CBT, helps you acquire healthy coping skills, manage your anxiety, and set goals for your recovery. Also, CBT lessens the chances of relapse once you leave Baltimore Detox Center.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – Dialectical behavioral therapy or DBT focuses on mindfulness and emotion regulation. Mindfulness is the idea of learning how to be fully present and engaged in the moment, which helps you focus on recovery.
- Group therapy – Isolation and addiction are usually connected. Group therapy can be a useful tool to manage your condition and learn from other peoples’ experiences.
- Individual therapy – During individual therapy sessions, you speak with a licensed therapist one-on-one. Often, this is where people make the most significant progress in recovery.
What Are the Benefits of Treatment Therapies?
Treatment therapies are a critical part of a substance abuse treatment program because any kind of therapy program has its benefits.
Some of the benefits of our treatment therapies include:
- Improving self-esteem and self-confidence
- Acquiring healthy coping skills and strategies
- Creating a support network with people you meet in treatment
- Developing a fresh new perspective on your life
- Enhancing your communication skills
- Repairing broken relationships with family and friends
Start Your Recovery Today at Baltimore Detox Center
If you or a loved one struggles with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, help is available. The Baltimore Detox Center’s dedicated staff understands that addiction is a disease, not a choice or moral failing. One of the most courageous decisions that someone can make is seeking an addiction treatment program for help.
Some of the other therapy programs we offer include:
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Process addiction therapy
- 12-step therapy
- Meditation therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Professional rehab therapy
- CRAFT therapy
Contact our compassionate Baltimore Detox Center team by calling 833.714.1575 or completing our confidential online form. Take the first step in your recovery journey today.