Our Baltimore Detox Center staff is committed to providing the most outstanding addiction treatment in Maryland. We offer a number of substance abuse treatment programs, medical detox services, and therapeutic options, which are all designed with the specific purpose of giving people the tools to end an addiction to drugs or alcohol.
One of our programs that can be a useful resource during recovery and beyond is our alumni program. If you are interested in becoming part of our alumni network, or you are curious about upcoming alumni events, reach out to our team today. Contact us by calling 833.714.1575 or completing our confidential online form for more information.
What Is an Alumni Program?
Our Baltimore Detox Center alumni program gives graduates from our programs a chance to attend events to speak with other graduates, as well as interact with people who are currently enrolled in our care.
This allows for people new in recovery and those who are further along to continue strengthening their lives by engaging with other people on a similar journey. Staying connected with others who are living a healthy lifestyle without drugs or alcohol is the lifeline of recovery. Lasting recovery is possible when you begin to seek support from others who have walked down similar roads.
What Are Some Benefits of an Alumni Program?
An alumni program has many benefits to keep you on your recovery journey. Among the many benefits of our Baltimore Detox Center alumni program are:
- Keeps you connected – Through activities, an alumni program invites you to mingle with those who have walked the path before you. Ideally, you have the opportunity to meet other graduates of Baltimore Detox Center’s treatment programs and learn from their successes and challenges.
- Prevent relapses – When you lose touch with the peers that you met in treatment, you lose a critical resource of relapse prevention. Our alumni program gives you the chance to talk with others to refine the best ways to stay away from drug or alcohol abuse.
- Help others – When you complete treatment at Baltimore Detox Center, you have the opportunity to help people who are embarking on their journeys toward a drug and alcohol-free future. You will be able to understand these struggles better than most, and you can be a source of support and information for them.
- Eases the transition back to everyday life – Baltimore Detox Center’s alumni program is an excellent way to get back into the groove of the day-to-day life gradually.
- A common goal – The people that you meet all have the same goal, which is to live a healthy lifestyle that is free from drug and alcohol use. When you have a similar mindset, your recovery becomes solidified.
- A chance to practice – Our alumni program events provide the perfect environment to practice communication skills that you may learn during treatment.
- Lets you heal – When you participate in alumni program events, you have an opportunity to facilitate the healing process. Also, you know that you are never alone because the alumni of Baltimore Detox Center will always be a community.
See How Our Alumni Program Can Help Your Recovery
The Baltimore Detox Center alumni program can not only help you to maintain your recovery but give other people hope in their recovery process. Our staff wants you to always be a part of our community, long after you have completed treatment with us. Our alumni program is an excellent way for you to remain a part of our extended family. For more information about our alumni program, reach out to our compassionate team today by calling 833.714.1575 or completing our secure online form.
Learn more about our alumni program and check out these blogs for more about our program: