Addiction is a disease, not a sign of weakness or moral failing. Fortunately for women dealing with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, there are addiction detox programs that can help. One of the most effective addiction treatment methods is gender-specific.
A women’s detox center can increase the chances of long-lasting recovery for women with addiction disorders. Baltimore Detox Center has a women’s detox center that can enable women to build a lifestyle that doesn’t involve drugs and alcohol. If you are a woman who lives in Baltimore or the surrounding area, drug and alcohol addiction treatment at our facility can be the decision that changes your life forever. The first step is to determine whether you should enter into addiction treatment at our women’s detox center.
Do I Need a Women’s Detox Center?
If you are unsure if your drug or alcohol use has turned into an addiction, ask yourself the following:
- Are you neglecting work, school, or family responsibilities to use drugs or alcohol?
- Do you have legal issues that resulted from drug or alcohol use?
- Have you tried to quit using drugs or alcohol repeatedly with no success?
- Are you engaging in reckless behavior that you usually wouldn’t?
- Have you tried to hide your drug or alcohol use?
- Is your physical health deteriorating because of your drug or alcohol use?
If you feel that you may have an addiction to drugs and alcohol but don’t know how to stop, reach out to our Baltimore Detox Center team today. It is crucial to remember that drug or alcohol addiction is almost impossible to stop on your own. Addiction requires the supervision of licensed professionals in a supportive environment. Our women’s detox center can be the key to the end of your drug or alcohol addiction.
Benefits of a Women’s Detox Center
Gender-specific treatment can be extraordinarily beneficial for women who want to take charge of their lives and free themselves of addiction. Whether you need drug detox or alcohol detox, our team will fit the treatment plan to your needs.
Some of the other benefits of programs at a women’s detox center include, but are not limited to:
- Peer support – A key component of recovery is a support system. When you engage in the treatment programs at Baltimore Detox Center, you will find encouragement from other women who are in similar situations.
- Fewer distractions – Some clients may feel that receiving treatment with people of another gender can derail their progress. Our women’s detox center removes this diversion so you can focus solely on your recovery.
- Opportunity to address gender-specific issues – There are experiences and emotions that only women understand. For instance, only women go through the emotional battles that come with pregnancy, motherhood, or certain types of trauma. We can delve into these essential issues in our women’s detox center.
- A safe space – Our judgment-free environment gives women the chance to discuss issues and emotions more freely than other programs may allow.
- Medical supervision – As you gradually get the drugs or alcohol out of your system, our staff of trained medical professionals is on hand in case of a rare emergency. Also, they can administer medications that can make the detoxification process as comfortable as possible.
What Makes Our Women’s Detox Center Unique?
Baltimore Detox Center has been helping women with substance use disorders for years. We understand that every woman’s journey to sobriety is unique. This is why we offer a variety of treatment options and therapies at our women’s detox center.
Some of the therapies that make our women’s detox center unique include:
- Meditation therapy
- CRAFT therapy
- Group counseling
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
Addiction is a serious problem that affects many people in the United States. If you are a woman who is struggling with addiction, we can support you. We will provide you with the resources and support you need to get your life back on track.
Find Out If Baltimore Detox Center Is Right for You
The only way to determine if the women’s detox center at Baltimore Detox Center is right for you is by speaking with our team. Our gender-specific treatment programs are one of the reasons why we are one of the best addiction treatment centers in Maryland. We offer a range of addiction treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol detox treatment
- Drug detox treatment
- Heroin detox treatment
- Marijuana detox treatment
- Prescription drug detox treatment
If you are interested in learning more about our women’s detox center, please call us today. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation. You can also fill out our online contact form and someone will get back to you shortly. Contact us today by calling 833.714.1575 or completing our confidential online form.