If you are fighting a drug addiction or alcohol addiction, the most crucial point to remember is that addiction is a disease, not a choice. Like many other diseases, an addiction can be treated if it is done under the supervision of professionals in the proper setting. The team at Baltimore Detox Center is comprised of professionals with years of experience in the addiction treatment field.
Drug rehab or alcohol rehab can be part of your substance abuse treatment plan at Baltimore Detox Center. If you are a Maryland resident, Baltimore Detox Center can give you the tools to end your alcohol addiction or drug addiction.
Reach out to Baltimore Detox Center at 833.714.1575 or connect with us online to learn more.
What Is Substance Abuse Treatment?
Substance abuse treatment is designed to help you end compulsive drug addiction and alcohol addiction. Treatment can occur in a variety of settings, take many different forms, and last for different lengths of time. Because drug addiction and alcohol addiction are typically chronic disorders characterized by occasional relapses, short-term, one-time treatment is usually not sufficient. For many, treatment is a long-term process that involves multiple interventions and regular monitoring. Our Baltimore Detox Center staff will collaborate with you to create an individualized treatment plan that gives you the greatest chance for long-term sobriety.
Do I Need Substance Abuse Treatment?
If you are thinking about receiving substance abuse treatment at Baltimore Detox Center, think about:
- Have loved ones expressed concern about your drug and alcohol use?
- Are you experiencing legal or financial difficulties due to your addiction?
- Have you previously tried to stop your drug or alcohol addiction with no success?
- Do you have to use larger amounts of alcohol or drugs to achieve the same effect?
- Are you isolating yourself from friends and family because of your addiction?
- Are you continuing to use drugs and alcohol despite serious health problems?
You know yourself better than anyone else does. If you honestly ask yourself these questions and you’re answering “yes” to one or more, then a substance abuse treatment program at Baltimore Detox Center can be the help that you need and deserve.
What Types of Substance Abuse Treatment Programs Are Available?
At Baltimore Detox Center, we proudly offer a wide array of substance abuse treatment programs, including:
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Alcohol addiction treatment program
- Drug addiction treatment program
- Heroin addiction treatment program
- Opioid addiction treatment program
- Meth addiction treatment program
- Benzo addiction treatment program
- Prescription drug addiction treatment program
- Painkiller addiction treatment program
- Extended residential program
- Medication-assisted treatment program
So, no matter your recovery needs, the Baltimore Detox Center team has a substance abuse treatment program to help. We have other treatment options, as well, so please reach out to our team today for more information by calling 833.714.1575 or completing our confidential online form.
What Are the Benefits of Substance Abuse Treatment?
There are many benefits that you’ll experience as you progress through substance abuse treatment. Some of these benefits include:
- Enhance self-esteem and self-confidence
- Identify triggers and develop strategies to avoid them
- Form a support system with peers in treatment
- Heal your mind, body, and spirit
- Find the root causes of your addiction in therapy
- Renew your enthusiasm for life
Substance Abuse Treatment Is Available Today at Baltimore Detox Center
It can be overwhelming to end an addiction on your own. You don’t have to fight this battle by yourself. Our compassionate Baltimore Detox Center team wants to be in your corner and help you through the recovery process. If you would like more information about our substance abuse treatment programs, either call us today at 833.714.1575 or complete our confidential online form.