Whether it is consumed in powdered form or as crack cocaine, cocaine is an incredibly addictive drug that causes dependence in millions of people every year.
At Baltimore Detox Center, our cocaine addiction treatment program may be the support that you need to end cocaine dependence. Our outstanding staff is committed to helping people safely and comfortably end their cocaine addiction.
Signs of Cocaine Addiction
If you are actively abusing cocaine, it is likely clear to you that you need cocaine addiction treatment in a professional setting, such as the substance abuse treatment program at Baltimore Detox Center. However, if you suspect that a loved one may be struggling with a cocaine addiction, you need to be able to identify common signs of this addiction so that you can help your friend or family member. Some of the most typical signs of cocaine addiction include:
- Irritability or sudden mood swings
- Sudden financial or legal issues
- Excited speech
- Constant runny nose or nosebleeds
- Paranoia, delusions, or hallucinations
- Isolation from family or friends
If you recognize some of this behavior in a loved one, it may be best to speak with them about entering a cocaine addiction treatment program at Baltimore Detox Center.
Cocaine Addiction Treatment Overview
The cocaine addiction treatment program at Baltimore Detox Center begins with the intake process. Our admissions team will evaluate your medical condition and record your medical history, including the frequency and amount of your cocaine usage.
If needed, you will then enter our cocaine detox program. Our cocaine detox program is the first step in recovery for many people addicted to cocaine because detox rids the body of the addictive chemicals in cocaine. As the cocaine detox program progresses, people feel more prepared to begin the cocaine addiction treatment program.
Our cocaine addiction treatment program includes therapeutic approaches designed to address and heal the root causes of cocaine addiction. As you build a lifestyle that is free from cocaine use, you will begin to feel improved mental and physical well-being.
Benefits of Cocaine Addiction Treatment
At Baltimore Detox Center, our cocaine addiction treatment program will make you start to feel better almost immediately. Some of the benefits of cocaine addiction treatment at Baltimore Detox Center include:
- Professional supervision – Our team members are experts in the cocaine addiction treatment field. We closely monitor your physical and mental health to ensure your safety throughout your time at our facility.
- Support network – Our Baltimore Detox Center team gives you the encouragement that you may need to endure cocaine addiction treatment. However, the peers that you meet in treatment also become a support network that can be a valuable resource during treatment and beyond.
- Time to focus – As you go through our cocaine addiction treatment program, you have time away from the stress of your everyday life. You will not have distractions to get in the way of your recovery.
- A judgment-free zone – Our therapy programs require participants to be completely honest in order for the programs to be effective. As a result, our team fosters a setting that is open to sharing without judgment.
Learn to End Your Cocaine Addiction at Baltimore Detox Center
Cocaine addiction can derail your life and change you into someone that you do not recognize. Or, perhaps you are concerned about a loved one’s changing behavior that may be tied to cocaine abuse.
At Baltimore Detox Center, our knowledgeable and compassionate team has years of experience in cocaine addiction treatment. We can give you the tools, skills, and strategies that you may need to end your cocaine addiction. Contact our team today by calling 833.714.1575 or completing our secure online form to learn more about our cocaine addiction treatment program. Make today the day that you reach out for help