When you are continually abusing drugs or alcohol, the cycle of addiction can seem never-ending. Every day is the same routine: finding your drug of choice, using it, then figuring out a way to get more money to find more drugs or alcohol. When you are trapped in this downward spiral, it can feel like there is no hope for change.
The team at Baltimore Detox Center wants you to know that help is available. Our compassionate team has years of experience giving people their lives back and can provide you with the structured addiction treatment program that you may need. One of the most effective inpatient treatment methods that we provide is the extended residential program.
The extended residential treatment program at Baltimore Detox Center allows you to take time away from your regular life and stresses. We implement an intensive, focused treatment plan built around your personal needs. We will design a unique program for you, rooted in our holistic, multidisciplinary approach to treatment. Our team, drawing from a wealth of education and personal experience, will implement and adapt the plan as you begin to heal and grow. Our extended residential program for structured addiction treatment can be the right fit for your recovery goals.
What Is Residential Treatment?
Residential treatment implies a home-like atmosphere, with residents having their own space to live in or share with a roommate, with more freedom and amenities. People in residential treatment essentially move from their home into this new home for a period of time that is determined according to your treatment plan.
How Do I Know if I Need Residential Treatment?
If you are unsure if an extended residential program is right for you, the best candidates for this type of inpatient treatment are those who:
- Are at a high risk of experiencing drug or alcohol withdrawal
- Have experienced a relapse
- Have tried a less intensive level of drug or alcohol treatment but were unable to stay sober
What Are Some Benefits of Residential Treatment?
Some of the benefits of a residential treatment program at Baltimore Detox Center include:
- Time to focus – When you enroll in the extended residential program at Baltimore Detox Center, you are giving yourself the gift of time away from your daily life. This gift of time will allow you to focus solely on your recovery.
- Removal from triggers – Your time in the residential treatment program gets you away from people and places that cause you to use drugs or alcohol. Also, you can work with our team to identify these triggers and create strategies to avoid them.
- Safety – During your stay in our residential treatment program, our medical staff are on hand to provide any kind of medication or medical procedure that may be necessary. Our round-the-clock medical care keeps you as safe as possible.
- A supportive community – Our extended residential treatment program gives you the chance to meet other people in treatment that understand your recovery journey. These peers become a valuable resource for support during treatment and beyond.
Find Out How Our Residential Treatment Can Be the Key to Recovery
The extended residential program at Baltimore Detox Center is one of the most effective methods to enter into the recovery process. Our Baltimore Detox Center team wants you to feel as comfortable as possible as you go through the detoxification process. Take control of your life by reaching out to our team today by calling 833.714.1575 or completing our confidential online form. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our extended residential program.